Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Helloooo & Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful time. Here in the Kelly household we're having a relaxed Easter... staying put at home & just spending time together...



I'm back into my designing & crocheting and going by the last few weeks I've definitely got my crochet mojo back! So I'm delighted to tell you all that I have some new patterns on the go.. the first of which is almost finished. It is a swing style coat (that will fit up to 12 months) in snuggly soft Wendy/Peter Pan Velvet Touch aran weight yarn (see photo above). Of course I just had to try it on Grace as soon as I had a chance & I think she really likes it :)

The coat also has a removable hood and the option of making some crocheted daisy flower motifs to decorate it with... It took me 16 variations of crocheted daisies until I was finally happy!



I've a few more of the daisies to crochet, stitch on & hopefully I'll be able to get Grace to model the completely finished daisy decorated coat... with & without the hood if she's willing! Then as soon as I've finished typing up the PDF pattern I will upload it for sale on Ravelry... so watch this space!

Fi

x

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous work, Fi - both the coat and the Grace ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really lovely- such a cute photo

    ReplyDelete