Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blanket squares

I'm taking a short holiday from Haggis the Highland cow... with a few blanket squares for a joint blanket with some fellow ravelers. This is my songbird square... just a few musical notes are needed, which I should get done tonight & I'll post a photo of the finished square.


My tangerine dreams square turned out more like multi-colour dreams, i've been deliberating whether to add more orange embellishment? I haven't quite decided on that one... what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Nice squares! I think the bottom one is pretty wether or not you add more embellishment to it. I love the design on it. You've taken up most of the space on the square anyway, and you'd have to be careful not to make it look junky if you wanted to add more. How about sequins or some kind of beading? Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete