Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Whoopee... today is my one month blogaversary!


It's been a great day today. The sun is belting out of the sky and while F was having his post lunch snooze I managed to get the last few bit of Angela's dress finished. I am delighted with it and can't wait for her to see the finished dress. The flowery fabric is a viscose crepe and fully lined throughout. Inside I built in a fully boned foundation so nothing but knickers will be required under it! Angela's daughter is getting married in Spain so I tried to keep it as light as possible in case it's quite hot. I'm sure both mother and daughter will look stunning & I must remember to ask her for some photos of them on the day...

This was just a quick post because as soon as F wakes up we're heading off to the beach with our bucket and spade for some sandy fun.

Fi

x

p.s our washing machine is still waiting on the new pump :( No doubt the delay is due to the bank holiday yesterday and typical as I'm ready to felt the amigurumi lion...

p.p.s Thanks to Bimble for his new word 'blogaversary'... I'm adopting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment